Friday, July 13, 2007


Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A restaurants. Anyone who comes in dressed head to toe as a cow gets a free combo meal, and anyone who wears something cow gets a free sandwich or nuggets. Edward and Kenton decided to give it a try today and their outfits got them free sandwiches. I think Edward was a little disappointed that they didn't get the whole combo, but I guess they would have needed a mask or face paint for that. He and Kenton had matching outfits.
Our friend Trish joined us for lunch, too, and she and I wore black shirts and tried to claim that we were Angus, rather than Holstein, cows but we didn't get any credit for that. Trish is going to help watch Kenton when I'm in the hospital having the baby, and I think they'll get along fine. He's always liked her, but she fed him french fries and ice cream today at lunch, so I'm sure that moved her up a little higher on his favorite people list!

No comments: