Thursday, September 06, 2007

This morning I was lounging in the bed while everyone else in the house was up and about. Kenton came bouncing into the room and grabbed a sheet of stickers that we keep in the desk drawer for him. He handed them to me and announced that he needed a "tar ticker." So I peeled a star sticker off the sheet and handed it to him, and he stuck it in his hair. I told him his hair wasn't a good place to put stickers and he looked at me very seriously and said, "But mommy, I look so pretty." I couldn't argue with that, so I let him put a few "tar tickers" in his hair. They're very small, and by the time he rolls them around in his hands they're not very sticky anymore, so I figured it wasn't going to hurt anything. Unfortunately Edward took them all out before I got a picture.

No comments: