Sunday, July 13, 2008


The park of the day was Dayton's Cox Arboretum, which was hosting a Butterfly Festival. We didn't actually take in many of the festival sights because there were lines and Kenton, like most almost 3 year olds, is not patient. However, the park was huge and absolutely beautiful and we spent a couple of hours exploring there. The day was just perfect for being outside--temps in the 80s, a nice breeze, and lots of sunshine. I tried my best to get a picture of a butterfly, but had no luck. I think the children I was with might have had something to do with that. The best I could do was to get a bug of some sort on a flower, but I think it made for a nice picture. Although we scared all the butterflies away, Kenton did get to see an earthworm and a little frog, and he thought that was very cool.

No comments: