Saturday, November 08, 2008

I bought some fingerpaints for Kenton a couple of weeks ago, planning to keep them for a Christmas gift. However, I had a change of heart today and decided to let him give it a try. We were afraid he might not like it because sometimes he doesn't like the way things feel or gets upset where there is something sticky on his hands. He absolutely loved fingerpainting, though. He painted for nearly an hour, filling up five big sheets of paper, and we made to make him stop so we could clear the table off for supper. Unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out too great--I think my camera doesn't like the light from the overhead fixtures in our kitchen. Maybe if I take it off the auto-everything setting and figure out how to really use it, I can get some better pictures in the house.

No comments: