Saturday, February 21, 2009


We went to the Boonshoft Museum today and the kids had a great time. We went back in the summer and never got out of the water play area on the first floor, so today we started upstairs with the animals. The kids loved the otters. Unfortunately my camera batteries went dead after about ten pictures, so that's the only area I got pictures of. I really wish I could've snapped one of Emery going down the plastic tube slide, squealing with joy while her hair stood straight out from her head from the static electricity. It was definitely a kodak moment!

We spent about three hours at the museum and had to leave because it was closing time. Kenton had a small "I don't want to go" meltdown but calmed down pretty quickly once we got in the car. He's already begging to go back, so we'll have to pick a day and put it on the calendar to make sure we get back soon.

No comments: