Friday, April 10, 2009

Kenton says the darndest things! He just cracks me up. We decided to go out for dinner tonight and this afternoon when Edward asked Kenton where he'd like to eat he said, "Pizza Hut." Edward pointed out that Kenton doesn't like pizza and he responded, "Well, I really like huts!"

This evening I jokingly referred to Edward as a bargain nut and said "daddy's a bargain nut, isn't he, Kenton?" He said, "No, but he would buy nuts if they're a bargain!" The boy appreciates his daddy's bargain-shopping skills! :-)

The picture above was taken when we went to the museum on Monday. Kenton had a great time, but was particularly thrilled with getting snacks from the vending area. He was carefully biting the pretzels into letter shapes, then eating them. He told me, "I love to eat letters!"

No comments: