Thursday, October 29, 2009


The other day while I was fixing lunch, the kids were playing quietly in Emery's room. When I walked back to tell them it was time for lunch, I actually gasped at the mess I saw in Emery's room. And let me tell you, with two kids under five, it takes a lot to make me gasp. Kenton, with Emery's help, had decided that I needed to see the ENTIRE contents of Emery's dresser all at one time. So he emptied the contents from the dresser into a pile in the middle of the floor. This photo really does not show the depth of this pile. There are probably about 12 pairs of shoes in this pile, most of which you can't even see. So if you were wondering, and I'm sure you were, exactly what was in Emery's dresser, this picture is for you. Kenton did the hard work (including helping me put everything back into the dresser) and I simply took the picture!

No comments: