Thursday, January 28, 2010

Earlier this week, I let Emery stay in her pajamas most of the morning since she was sick with a cold and ear infection. Kenton was at school and she was playing with his states puzzle. Later I went to pick it up and put the pieces back in and several of the pieces were missing (see photo above). I didn't think much about it because Emery has been known to put things in drawers and in special places all over the house.
A little while later I took her PJs off and out fell a tissue and a puzzle piece. I asked her how they got in there and she said "I put dem dare". At this point her PJs were off and I was putting her clothes on her, and she said "Dares moe" and pointed to PJs over on the floor beside us.
I picked up her PJs and sure enough all these puzzle pieces were in the feet of the pajamas!

No comments: