Tuesday, February 09, 2010


Last Friday afternoon it started snowing and snowed through Saturday morning. We ended up with about 5 or 6 inches of snow. On Saturday, the kids and I bundled up and went out to play. Emery kept taking her gloves off, so we only stayed out about thirty minutes. The kids made some snow angels and then I pulled them around the yard on their sled. Kenton was disappointed that we were not able to make a snowman. You could make a good snowball but it would not pick up more snow when you tried to roll it to make it bigger. We still have most of that snow on the ground and it is currently snowing. We are expecting another 5 or 6 inches in the next 24 hours!





Yesterday, Kenton came into the kitchen and wanted me to come and see what he had made in his room. I was a little nervous, but grabbed the camera just in case it was a photo op. Sure enough when I got to his room, this is what I had found. He was very proud that he had worked the puzzle out of the frame.

No comments: