Sunday, October 07, 2007

I had to work today, but Edward took Kenton and Emery to the fall festival at Pebble Hill Plantation. There was a petting zoo, farm machinery, and lots of other things that a 2 year old boy finds very interesting. Emery wasn't as impressed--she slept through most of the festivities.

We also went to Lowe's tonight after I got home. Kenton usually goes in and checks out the riding lawnmowers, which he calls tractors. They've started putting Christmas decorations out in the store, though, so tonight he was torn over which he wanted to look at. Finally he realized he could stand by the lawnmowers and see the Christmas decorations. He leaned against a lawnmower and looked at me and said, "I touch the tractor and see Christmas, mama." I don't think he could have been any happier.

No comments: